The services we offer are corrective repairs and preventive maintenance, as well as reviews or Functional Safety Test (Certification).
The protocols of preventive maintenance, corrective, revisions of legal type, etc., will be made according to the instructions / recommendations of the manufacturer of the equipment and the current regulation.
The objective of this type of service is the repair of a damaged equipment, based on four fundamental ideas:
- Control of faults occurring both in the warranty period and outside the warranty period.
- Analysis of causes, remedies and ways of execution.
- Inspection of work done and attendance at receptions.
- Consistent actions relating to preventive maintenance.
This type of maintenance consists of studying the temporal evolution of certain parameters and associating them with the evolution of errors, in order to determine in what period of time an error may appear.
One of the most important features of this type of maintenance is that it should not disturb the normal operation of the equipment while it is being applied.
The purpose of this service is the control of the functional parameters and the reduction of breakdowns in the equipment, based on six fundamental ideas:
- Get ahead of time to breakdowns.
- Control of equipment maintenance.
- Compliance with maintenance programs.
To ensure that the measures and the operation of the equipment are correct. The action technicians certify that the equipment is in perfect condition and that all measures are within the margins of tolerance of each team and manufacturer.